Farm & Rural
South West Stone has been in business for over 22 years making a range of pre-cast concrete products such as step treads, headwalls and concrete stock troughs.
Our troughs – why pick South West Stone?
- Low maintenance, easy to clean.
- Troughs have been redesigned to ensure the 3m, 4m and 4.8m wall thickness are now 75mm which significantly increases the quality and durability of your troughs.
- Stock proof.
- Troughs are made from reinforced steel this gives the trough additional strength and durability to sustain bumps or weathering.
- 40 MPa concrete to ensure long lasting durability.
- Comes with the option of a concrete or galvanised steel lid to protect the float valve from stock.
- Brass bung with a screw cap for an easy clean out.
- Easy to install.
- Concrete is UV and heat resistant, it keeps water cooler in high temperatures.