Specialist manufacturers of Pre-cast Water Troughs and Pre-cast Concrete Products
- Low maintenance, easy to clean.
- Troughs have been redesigned to ensure the 3m, 4m and 4.8m wall thickness are now 75mm which significantly increases the quality and durability of your troughs.
- Stock proof.
- Troughs are made from reinforced steel this gives the trough additional strength and durability to sustain bumps or weathering.
- 40 MPa concrete to ensure long lasting durability.
- Comes with the option of a concrete or galvanised steel lid to protect the float valve from stock.
- Brass bung with a screw cap for an easy clean out.
- Easy to install.
- Concrete is UV and heat resistant, it keeps water cooler in high temperatures.
INTRODUCING SMART TROUGH WATER SENSOR
A water level sensor designed specifically for your livestock troughs.
What is a Smart Trough Water Sensor?
Smart trough is a water level sensor for livestock troughs. Smart trough came about from an idea by pre-cast concrete trough manufacturers South West Stone. Wanting to create a simple, easy to install device in their troughs that notify their customers when their trough is low or on over flow. Providing the farmer peace of mind, saving time and importantly water. South West Stone approached Newie Ventures, a Newcastle based company who used their engineering skills to bring this idea to life.